Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Abort73


I have very recently realized what great opportunities t-shirts are to endorse something you like or support. I've always loved my Do Hard Things t-shirt but just a few weeks ago I found a website that is against abortion. Abort73 is a great website because it is a wonderful place where people can go to get informed about abortion. The slogans on the t shirts are usually "mysterious" and so is the name of the website. I mean, how many people know what Abort73 stands for? (click here to find out.)
They have a huge selection of t-shirts to choose from and so I ended up ordering one from the clearance section. Click here to see a close-up of my t-shirt and while your over there check out their other shirts. There are so many different ways to support Abort73 and spread a great message!
(Caution: There are some graphic images.)

-Victoria

No comments: