Thursday, September 4, 2008

Is it right for a women to be VP?

I've often wondered that as I think about this coming election. Senator Obama is very liberal and constantly against everything my family believes and now Senator McCain has made his VP choice of Sarah Palin. This has left some Christian families with nobody to vote for (without going against their beliefs) and an even tougher choice of what to do.
Some people might still be wondering, what is wrong with having a women for a VP?
I would like to suggest these posts to you to read:

Did McCain Make a Pro-Family VP Pick?

The Evangelical Two-Step
"Ten Reasons I don't want to be VP when I grow up"
Why Sarah Palin Inspires Us

These are four very well written articles about why our country shouldn't have a women as a vice-president.

-Victoria

No comments: