Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Andrew's Dream Job


If you ask a seven-year-old what they want to be when they grow up their answers can be quit comical. They can range from Roy Rogers to Elvis. I have a little friend who wants to be a Jedi. But my wise young brother Andrew knows that their is no hope in those dreams. What does he want to be? Nothing but the best for my brother. He wants to be the President of The United States of America. You might laugh but I'm looking forward to having the Commander in Chief as my brother. He is already campaigning and has racked up quit a score among our friends. He has promised me a ride in Air Force One and his limousine. In fact he is giving out jobs. So get in while you can. Our family is always joking about Andrew White living in the White House.

Andrew White 2038!
-Spencer


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Dunphy's are behind you all of the way! A.White4WhiteHouse!!!