Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Seeing Family Again!

After leaving Pensacola we travelled on down to Santa Rosa Beach Florida. My Aunt April and Uncle Danny lives right off a private beach and so we spent most of the time on the beach. We got to stay there for a week and a half and Daddy got to stay a few days at the beach before having to head back home. Also my Grandparents came up for a few days and spent some time with us too!Bottom Row: Spencer, Andrew, Aunt April and Ethan. The Top Row: me, MeeMaw and Grandpa.
The only family members that we didn't get to see on my Mom's side was my Aunt Star, Uncle Armando and my cousins Armani and Olivia.
Here's some pictures I have of them from the last time we saw them which was back in two and a half years ago.













I know from pictures that I've seen that Armani and Olivia have gotten a lot bigger. We miss you guys so much!
It was so great to be able to see almost everyone again! We had lots of fun.

No comments: